This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Posted date [2012-Jun-05] (ID: 4613)
The essential responsibilities of the Senior Infrastructure Engineer are to build, manage and maintain the company’s internal data systems. This includes servers, storage, designs, applications, databases and networks. It also includes monitoring, supporting/troubleshooting infrastructure problems and coordinating with internal and external vendors. We have a mixture of LAMP and MS technologies that need to be maintained and optimized. This position will report to our Dallas location.
* Setup, Monitor and maintain network infrastructure for Server and back office connectivity.
* Recommend and Optimize current infrastructure technologies
* Builds and setup servers of different platforms
* Monitor servers and applications running on the servers.
* Maintain changes to the servers including updates and application changes produced by the
* Give recommendations on new infrastructure requirements.
Bachelor’s degree with 6-8 years of related work experience
* High level of skill in Networking and Networking appliances
* High level of skills in RedHat OS, Apache, MySQL, and Perl Applications
* High level of skills in the Microsoft tech stack, Server 2008, IIS7, MS SQL 2008R2, and .Net
* High level of skill in Vmware virtualization technologies
* High level of skill in operating database technologies. MySQL, MS SQL 2008 R2, DB2
* High level of skill in development and script languages specifically for troubleshooting. .
Net and Perl applications.
* High level of knowledge in High Availability and Redundancy with the LAMP and Microsoft
* Operational knowledge of Mac OS X, Windows