FreeBalance helps governments around the world leverage robust Government Resource Planning (GRP) technology to accelerate country growth. FreeBalance software solutions for public financial and human resource management support reform and modernization to improve governance, transparency and accountability. Good governance is required to improve development results.
Make a difference in this world and join FreeBalance!
As General Manager at FreeBalance you will be responsible for all aspects of managing full cycle of sales engagements. Key to the General Manager position is the ability to demonstrate previous experience with customer engagements for GRP software solutions.
- Responsible for evaluating, pursing and managing potential business opportunities within the assigned region.
- Responsible for delivery of all sales presentations, preparation and delivery of proposals.
- Responsible for full cycle sale
- Responsible for relationship management and recording activities into sales management system
- Optimize and nurture strategic client relationships working closely to optimize the sale of company products or services in alignment with client’s business strategies.
- Provide feedback to Sales Management and Product Management on business opportunities.
Responsible for leading sales team and overall financial accountability
Education and Experience:
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Systems Engineering and/or related fields
- 10+ years of strategic software sales experience in Asia region, including management of complex sales agreements.
- Ability to sell software solutions to government markets
- Ability to build and grow existing clients in a profitable manner
- Familiarity with financial software systems and solutions
- Comprehensive understanding of working with Government and procurement processes
- Proven track record in meeting sales quotas
- Excellent client management and organizational ability
- The successful candidate must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently. Additional languages considered an asset.
- Permitted to work out of a home office with travel requirements up to 70% in the region
This is a full-time position
To apply for this position, please send us an email at hrfreebalance.com with your cover letter and resume.